We are pleased to inform that the Annual Vietnam Business Forum 2020 will be organized at 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM, Tuesday, 22nd December 2020.
The Forum will provide a platform to engage in a high-level policy dialogue with key decision-making Government officials. It will also be the opportunity to share with the business communities the meeting results as well as instructions by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at His Excellency’s private meeting with VBF representatives at the Office of the Government on 10th December 2020.
The Annual VBF 2020 will be co-chaired by Mr. Nguyen Chi Dung – Minister of Planning and Investment, Mr. Kyle F. Kelhofer – Senior Country Manager, Vietnam, Lao PDR, Cambodia, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), and Mrs. Carolyn Turk – Country Director, the World Bank Vietnam.We are pleased to invite you to attend the Forum at the following details:
Date: Tuesday, 22nd December, 2020
Time: 7:30am – 11:15am
Venue: Crystal Grand Ballroom, Lotte Hotel Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Kindly refer to the below details for your information:
- The Forum’s tentative agenda:
- Forum’s theme:“Challenges & Opportunities in the new normal”.
- The discussion focuses on how to reboot business, attract mobile investment flows & provide recommendations to boost participation of local businesses in the value chain.
Please kindly refer the enclosed for details.
- Participation fees:
- Member*: 750,000 VND/person
- Non-Member: 1,000,000 VND/person
* Members are those of VBF Chambers as well as VBF Working Groups. Kindly refer to the enclosed Notes on Registration for details.
– By bank transfer:
|+ Account name:||VIETNAM BUSINESS FORUM SECRETARIAT|
|+ Account number:||99 142344488 (VND)|
|+ Bank name:||Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Limited|
|+ Address:||Ho Chi Minh City branch, Saigon Trade Centre, 37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1, HCMC, VN|
|+ SWIFT CODE:||SCBLVNVX|
– By cash at the Forum.
- Your confirmation for attendance should include the following details: Full name, title, organization/ company, email address, and phone number (optional), and be sent to the VBF Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th December 2020.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your attention and we look forward to your valued cooperation.Yours
C/o: Vietnam Business Forum Consortium
3B Floor, Horison Tower, No. 40 Cat Linh Street, Dong Da, Hanoi
Tel: (84-24) 3 715 2223
Fax: (84-24) 3 715 2218